Donate online by clicking the Donate button below. You will be redirected to Network for Good to complete your donation.
Donate by Mail
Alliance to Cure Cavernous Malformation
977 Seminole Trail Box 367
Charlottesville VA 22901
Thank you for your support of our mission!
If you have any questions, reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are a non-profit 501(c)3 tax-exempt organization under the legal name Angioma Alliance. All contributions are tax-deductible. Our EIN is 02-0600697.
Alliance to Cure Cavernous Malformation has a Platinum Seal of Transparency from Guidestar. Donate in confidence.
Use and Disclosure of Personal Information
Alliance to Cure Cavernous Malformation respects and values the trust you place in us when you give us your personal information and is committed to maintaining the confidentiality of our donors’ personal information. We will not trade, share, or sell a donor’s personal information, collected on the website or through any business activities, with anyone else.
- Donors may opt-in to share testimonials with Alliance to Cure Cavernous Malformation, which may be featured on Alliance to Cure Cavernous Malformation social media, website, or other publications.
- Donor names may be featured in recognition lists with other donors at their associated giving level in Alliance to Cure Cavernous Malformation publications such as the website or annual report. These lists are mailed and not made available online.
- Upon donating to Alliance to Cure Cavernous Malformation, the donor will be prompted to select their anonymity preference, thus determining their preference to be featured in such publications.
- We will collect payment information, billing address, and other information necessary to process an online donation or event registration. We do not retain credit card information.
- We will use your information to comply with the law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to conform to the requirements of the law or comply with the legal process served on us, protect and defend our rights, or act in urgent circumstances to protect the personal safety of others.
- We will use your personal information to protect against potential fraud. We may verify with third parties the information collected in the course of processing a gift, event registration, or other donation. If you use a credit card, we may use card authorization and fraud screening services to verify that your card information and address match the information you supplied to us and that the card being used has not been reported lost or stolen.
- Upon request in writing, we will remove your personal information from our databases, except where legislation or regulation requires our retention of it (for example, charitable giving history tied to income tax receipts.)