InterContinental Miami, an IHG Hotel
100 Chopin Plaza
Miami, Florida 33131
Rooms in the “Angioma Alliance” block are:
- $165 for Single or Double Occupancy City-View Room + $20/night service fee + tax (2 adult maximum)
- $195 for Single or Double Occupancy Bay-View Room + $20/night service fee + tax (2 adult maximum)
- Each additional adult is $30.
- Children are complimentary.
The service fee includes:
- Premium high-speed internet service in guestrooms and meeting space
- Access to the 24-Hour Fitness Center
- Access to mySpa sauna, steam, drench shower, and relaxation rooms
- Complimentary Daily Wellness Classes
- Poolside, refreshments and sun care
- Black-and-white copying/printing (up to 20 copies per stay)
- Two bottles of water daily and premium Keurig Coffee & Tea
- Luggage storage at the bell stand for the day of check-in and check-out
- Turndown service on request
You must make your reservation by June 12th to receive the discounted rate. The room block is available from July 5th-9th in case you are arriving early or staying on after the meeting.
US guests may reach the hotel reservations department by calling 800-327-3005.
International guests may call +1-305-577-1000 and request the inhouse reservations department.
Please request a reservation in the “Angioma Alliance” room block.
You may reserve your room using this online reservation form.
When you reserve, your credit card will be charged for the first night, but you will receive a refund if you cancel 72 hours or more before the conference.
Patient conference attendees: We will offer some financial assistance for patients. in need. Please check back here for more details after February 1st. The funds for this reimbursement come from our donors, so we ask that you request them only if you truly need them.
Patient meeting registration is open. Register here. Early registration closes on May 1st.