Many of our members take advantage of the opportunity Facebook offers to set up a birthday fundraiser. But why wait for your birthday? You can set up a Facebook fundraiser to recognize an anniversary, Rare Disease Day, Cavernous Malformation Awareness Month, or any significant event. 100% of the funds donated on Facebook come to us.
Trying to reach your friends and family who aren’t on Facebook? It’s a breeze to set up a fundraising page on our Classy platform that you can share with everyone. Here’s how:
How to Create a Classy Fundraiser for Alliance to Cure Cavernous Malformation
- Go to https://give.classy.org/angioma
- Click on “Become a Fundraiser”
- Choose “Individual” or “create a team”.
- You will either log in to your current account or create a new one.
- Enter your email address and create a password.
- Enter your first and last name
- Click “Create Account”
- You will need to go back to steps 1-3.
- Here you will set your fundraising goal, an end date for your fundraiser, share your story, and have the option to create a unique URL for your page. This is your opportunity to personalize your page.
- You have the option to change the photo or use our default logo.
- Your fundraiser is ready to go!
You are able to manage your fundraiser at any time by logging back into your account.
Don’t have time to set up a page? Simply share our direct donation page link, www.Angioma.org/Donate, along with your story.