Join an upcoming fundraising walk
Welcome to our guide on how to host a successful fundraising walk! Organizing a walk can be a fun and effective way to gather support and donations. Here are some steps to follow to ensure your walk is a success:
1. Plan a route: Choose a safe and scenic route for your walk. Make sure it’s accessible to all participants and has easy access to parking and restrooms.
2. Set a date and time: Pick a date and time that works well for your group and gives you enough time to promote the event.
3. Recruit volunteers: You’ll need volunteers to help organize and run the event. Assign roles such as registration, water stations, and crowd control.
4. Promote the event: Spread the word about your walk through social media, flyers, and email. Encourage people to register and donate online.
5. Provide refreshments: Offer water and healthy snacks along the route to keep participants energized.
6. Thank participants: Show your appreciation for everyone who participated and donated. Share photos and stories from the event on social media and in newsletters.
Don’t worry, we will help you every step of the way to ensure you have a successful fundraising walk. Good luck!
Not sure where to start? Fill out this Host Interest Form
Here’s some information you may need to get started.
Organization Name: Angioma Alliance, DBA Alliance to Cure Cavernous Malformation
Tax ID Number: 02-0600697
Organization Mailing Address: 977 Seminole Trail Box 367
Charlottesville, VA 22901
For questions or additional information contact firstname.lastname@example.org